List Price: $74.99
The Lee Oskar Harmonicas Natural Minor is a very useful harp that makes it much easier to play many musical genres that would otherwise be very difficult to play on the Standard harmonica tuning. Even if a player could master the highly advanced techniques that would be necessary to play certain melodies, one still would not have the chords and Minor scale notes that the Natural Minor provides. Natural Minor harps have a very bluesy, soulful sound that’s perfect for playing Minor Blues, Reggae, Ska, Latin, Funk, R & B, Hip Hop.
- High tech, slide-together, interlocking boxes for carrying convenience and fast, easy indexing.
- Each tuning is color-coded. Cover Plates engineered for excellent projection and tone. Corrosion-free.
- Plastic comb eliminates swelling and shrinkage and projects a fuller, brighter sound. Wide chambers and narrow dividers for ease of playing.
- Precision-molded comb provides a recessed bed and holds Reed Plates securely and prevents air leakage. 1st and 2nd Positions clearly identified at ends of the comb.
- Replaceable Reed Plates in all Keys: Top quality brass. Mounted to the comb with only 3 self-tapping screws. Tuned to +441 for a fuller, brighter sound. With these replaceable reed plates, it?s easy to create a ?new? harmonica at about half the cost! Original comb and cover plates are recycled into the rebuilt harp. This simple process involves only three screws, two nuts & bolts. Now that makes a lot of sense!